What is flexibility?
Flexibility is being open to change.
You consider others’ ideas and feelings and don’t insist on your own way.
Flexibility gives you creative, new ways to get things done.
You get rid of bad habits and learn new ones.
Flexibility helps you to keep changing for the better.
You are practising flexibility when you…
• learn from your mistakes
• are willing to change bad habits
• try imaginative new ways to do things
• are open to the ideas and feelings of others
• can adjust when something unexpected happens
• go with the flow and trust the unexpected.
I am flexible
I keep changing for the better.
I use my creativity.
I welcome surprises.